Journal of European Studies - Vol.39, No.1 (January 2023)
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal of European Studies (JES) is HEC recognized 'Y' category Journal. The Area Study Centre for Europe, University of Karachi undertakes research at M.Phil. and Ph.D. level. The bi-annual Journal of European Studies publishes articles on contemporary European issues and interdisciplinary policy issues of the world. The objective of the Journal of European Studies is to focus its research specifically on the EU, its politics, economics, CFSP and external relations, including Pak–Europe relations, China–Europe, Europe–Middle East, European responses on contemporary issues and Climate Change Management. The Editor of the Journal of European Studies invites academics, scholars and policymakers, experts and students in the relevant field to contribute their articles for publication in the upcoming issue of the Journal (January 2023).
The research articles must be according to the following guideline/instructions:
- Articles should be sent to the Editor, Journal of European Studies, Area Study Centre for Europe, University of Karachi.
- Contributors are requested to e-mail their research articles at firstname.lastname@example.org for publication or can be submitted at https://asce-uok.edu.pk/journal.
- Articles should contain a minimum of 5,000 and a maximum of 7,000 words. An abstract of around 200 words should accompany the article. The research article with incomplete guidelines will not be considered for publication.
- References should be placed at the end of each page of the article. A manual for writers by Kate L. Turabian (8th edition) should be consulted.
- Authors are requested to provide their e-mail address, complete details of their affiliation, designation and contact number office/cell for further correspondence.
- To get information about the processing and publishing fees of an article, visit https://asce-uok.edu.pk/journal/index.php/JES/charges.
The Journal of European Studies discourages cut n paste and plagiarizing articles. Authors are requested to read thoroughly understand the ethical policy of HEC. Articles must contain an abstract, keywords, introduction, central theme and conclusion. This is for beginners.
All accepted and selected articles are initially reviewed by the editor and editorial staff and then pass through the double-blind peer-review process.
The editorial staff of the Journal of European Studies reserve the right to edit and modify the article before the publication.
Authors are requested to register themselves at ORCID to get ORCID ID and send it along with the article.
JES also accepts research essays on themes that are thought-provoking and generate new dimensions of knowledge. The recommended word limit for an essay is 2000-3000 words.