Cooperation & Coordination with Pakistani & Foreign Institutions
Coordination with the Government Departments, Research and Academic Institutions.
Cooperation with Foreign Institutions:
The ASCE has been coordinating academic activities (International Seminars, Workshops, lectures etc) with the following foreign Institutions and organizations:
Name of Foreign Institution/Organization:
- The European Union
- The Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF) Germany
- The Goethe Institute, Karachi
- The European Commission, Brussels
- The European Studies Programme (1999-2002)
- JEAN MONNET PROJECT (2001-2004)/Jean Monnet Chair of European Political Science
- Sixteen International Seminars and several Workshops Conferences
- Three International Conferences and several Talks.
- European Commission’s Asia link programme (CLIMA PROJECT) on environment